The same old appetizers get boring, so I want to share one of my favorites. Garden veggie pizza is perfect for a birthday party on a budget or a backyard summer barbecue with slow cooked pulled pork. It’s delicious and packs in some vegetables at the same time. Hope you enjoy:
Garden Veggie Pizza
– 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
– 1 cup mayonnaise
– Finely chopped vegetables of your choice (think carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes and blackolives) for veggie pizza topping
– I package shredded cheddar cheese
– 2 – 8 ounce packages of cream cheese (softened)
– 1 envelope ranch style dressing powdered mix
|Photo Resource: pillsbury.com|
Spread crescent rolls on a 9 x 13 inch pan, pressing edges together. Bake the rolls at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or until they are golden brown. Cool.
Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise and dry ranch dressing together. Spread the mixture over the crescent roll crust.
Spread cut up vegetables over the crust. Chill and just prior to serving, top with shredded cheese. Cut and serve. This garden veggie pizza appetizer is easy and very good, plus it makes eating vegetables a little more fun. Serve alongside some homemade margaritas on the rocks and your guests will love you.
Let’s connect on social media too: