This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Atlantic Luggage. All opinions are 100% mine.
I absolutely love to travel to exciting places with family, but since there are seven of us now, it doesn’t happen as often as I’d like. Our trips are often limited to visiting family, which is awesome, but doesn’t allow much room in our family budget for exploration trips — which is why I went ahead and entered the most recent sweepstakes from Atlantic Luggage and Delta Vacations for a trip for four to New York City or San Diego.
Atlantic Luggage is ideal for traveling with family, especially kids in tow. The company’s products are lightweight and have a pretty broad selection of styles. As parents know, when you are flying with kids, every opportunity to make the transport of all their stuff less cumbersome is more than welcome! Atlantic Luggage does that for you — in a stylish, affordable and family-friendly way.
What can you win?
- A family trip for four to New York or San Diego, courtesy of Atlantic Luggage and Delta Vacations
- Trip includes round trip airfare to either New York City or San Diego
- Trip includes hotel accommodations at a participating Delta Vacations hotel in New York City or San Diego,
- $300 allowance to spend on Delta Vacations Tour or activity packages
- You also get to pick out four Atlantic® carry-on sized suitcases
So here’s how you can enter too:
Enter to win a family trip by filling out this sweepstakes form between now and November 15, 2014.
The winner will be chosen within 7-10 days following the close of the sweepstakes.
The grand prize trip must be booked by 9/30/15 and travel must be completed by 10/31/15.
Tips for family packing:
Our family has flown all together, and also taken LONG road trips, and I like both for different reasons. In both cases, though, I have learned a bit about the packing process.
- Roll, don’t fold, clothing. It keeps it from wrinkling and saves you space!
- Pack two sets of clothing and underwear for each person in your carry-on luggage. You do not want to be stranded without clean clothes, waiting for your suitcases to arrive.
- Start with a lightweight suitcase. It’s amazing how quickly the pounds add up when you are throwing in shoes, clothing, toiletries and other travel items. Most airlines only allow up to 50 pounds for checked luggage, and anywhere from 15 to 70 pounds for carry-on luggage. Check with your airline — but if you start with a suitcase that is lightweight, you can pack even more.
How do you save room when packing for your kids?
Here’s the fine print for the sweepstakes:
Enter to win a family trip by heading over to the official site.
Grand Prize package trip certificate is valid for: (a) round-trip economy air transportation valued at up to $450 per ticket for the Grand Prize winner and three (3) guests from a major U.S. airport serviced by Delta Air Lines near to the Grand Prize winner’s home (as determined by Sponsor), to a major U.S. airport serviced by Delta Air Lines near New York City or San Diego, CA (as chosen by winner and determined by Sponsor); (b) hotel accommodations at a participating Delta Vacations hotel in New York City or San Diego, C; (c) four (4) Atlantic® carry-on sized suitcases; and (d) $300 allowance to spend on their choice of Delta Vacations Tour or Activity packages.
Trip is to last three days and two nights.
Let’s connect on social media: